The Innovative Training
and Consulting Approach
Focused on Human Behavior
Interpersonal competence (IC) stands for concentrated expertise in human factors training. It was developed by Lufthansa Aviation Training together with the German Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma (DGOU) and refined and updated in regular consultation with experienced orthopedists, trauma surgeons, and medical educators. As a result, the health-care industry in the entire German-speaking region has a completely new tool at its disposal that significantly improves teamwork and confidence during decision-making processes – across all disciplines.
With IC, you can now – for the first time – leverage the decades of experience of a leading flight-training provider for your company. In this process, we are pursuing a clear goal: the establishment of a new safety and communication culture in the health-care sector.
You too can benefit from airline training’s high standards of quality, utilize time-tested IC tools, and increase the safety and competitiveness of your company. Long-lasting, goal-driven, and with measurable success.
Basic Competence for Optimum Care
The new and groundbreaking IC course concept combines the proven training concepts and methods used in the world of aviation with content from the field of clinical medicine.
- For all career levels
- For all fields
- For all employees active in patient care
- Proven training concepts from the aviation industry
- Applied and adapted to clinically relevant situations by experienced healthcare professionals and medical educators from DGOU
- Optimize employees’ capacity to act with confidence in a clinical setting
- Greater patient satisfaction and improvement in hospital ranking
- More-motivated employees and enhancement of your employer brand