Interpersonal Competence Training
for First Responders in Emergency Situations
Our training for people of all professions who provide first aid to patients. The content of IC Emergency is both interdisciplinary and interprofessional.
First Day of Training
- Basic principles of safe behavior
- Safety culture
Second Day of Training
- Stress and resilience
- Workload management
- Situational awareness
- Implementation in everyday life
IC Emergency Training
- Two-day training
- Number of participants: 16
- Seminar locations: Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Rheinmünster, and on request
- Certificate and confirmation of participation
Our In-House Courses –
for Even Greater Flexibility
Would you like to book a course specifically for teams from your organization? We’d be happy to come to you to train your employees in the best possible way for their day-to-day work. In doing so, we use actual examples to address processes at your place of business.
- Two-day course with a maximum of 16 employees from your company. Training takes place on your premises
- Training by certified human factors trainers from Lufthansa Aviation Training and medical experts
- Certificate and CME confirmation of participation
Interested in an in-house course? We’d be happy to provide you with more information.